The Council for Exceptional Children, Chapter 99
Everyone (parents, students, friends, educators, community members) is invited to attend Chapter 99’s meetings.
- Participants at all meetings (except the banquet) will earn Professional Development Credits. Bring your IEIN license
number for the required sign in. Certificates will be available for students and those who don’t need PD credits.
- Registration is available online through PayPal by going to the website, cec99.org, or clicking on the QR code.
- If registering by mail, please send registration form and fee to CEC Chapter 99, PO Box 475, Jacksonville, IL 62651.
Make checks payable to CEC Chapter 99. On-site registrations will be charged an additional $10
Workshop cost is: $12 for CEC members, $25 for non-members, $12 for paraprofessionals, and $5 for students.
- NEW this year: Register at least 5 days before each meeting, to be eligible for a drawing for a door prize.
- Join CEC or renew your membership and receive a $10 rebate at any Chapter 99 meeting. (Students receive a $30 rebate.)
- Chapter 99 offers scholarships to our meetings for paraprofessionals, parents, family member, and others who want to attend but can’t afford the fee. Contact any Chapter 99 officer or email email@example.com.
- For information or special needs, call/text Rhea Drake at 217-491-2020 or Bev Johns at 217-473-1790 or send
- For special needs accommodations and interpreters, Chapter 99 requires a four-day notice.